We all knew that eventually Sainsbury's would bring this back after the Tesco offer started the other week
Save 5p per litre of fuel when you spend £50* or more instore or online
Voucher valid for 14 days.
*In a single transaction. Exclusions apply.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. One till receipt fuel voucher to be issued per single qualifying store or online grocery transaction of £50 or over (excluding delivery charge and after any discounts have been applied) made from 24 February and 9 March 2010 inclusive.
2. Offer excludes Sainsburys Calais.
3. Voucher is valid for 14 days including the day of issue.
4. The following products are not included in the qualifying spend: petrol, diesel and LPG autogas, prescription medicine, infant formula, tobacco and related products, gift vouchers, BT phone cards, E-Topup, savings stamps, postage stamps, National Lottery products, car park tickets, vending machine purchases and purchases from coffee shops/restaurants.
5. Till receipt fuel voucher entitles 5p per litre off each full litre, up to a maximum amount of 100 litres per single transaction.
6. Discount available on one individual purchase of petrol or diesel, for one vehicle, per voucher.
7. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or other goods. Photocopied vouchers will not be accepted.
8. Till receipt fuel voucher is only valid at Sainsburys branded forecourts.
9. Till receipt fuel voucher is not valid for [email protected]
10. Sainsburys reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
11. Vouchers are, and shall remain, the property of Sainsburys Supermarkets Ltd.
12. Sainsburys cannot take responsibility for the loss, damage or theft of vouchers.
13. Standard terms and conditions apply to online purchases.