HMV has updated their website with an offer saying that when you pre-order a Nintendo 3DS you can get up to £110 off when you trade in a DS console by March 19th 2010.
I've contacted my local store and they say the 3DS is going to be £229.99 instore and these are the trade in deals:
You get £110 off by trading in a DSi XL. £5 more than at GAME.
You get £80 off by trading in a DSi. £5 more than at GAME.
You get £65 off by trading in a DS Lite. £25 more than at GAME.
GAME's trade in offers for comparison:http://www.game.co.uk/lowdown.aspx?lid=15335&cm_sp=3DS-_-Topnav-_-TradeInOffers#tabs
Here's what you usually get at HMV for the DSi and DSi XL, and how much off you get for other consoles.
* DSi console (any colour), £60 credit
* DSi XL console (any colour), £60 credit
* Nintendo Wii, £60 credit
* PlayStation 3 Slim 120GB HDD, £190 credit
* PSP 3000 console (any colour), £75 credit
* Xbox 360 Elite 120GB HDD, £95 credit