The BlackArmor® NAS 220 server is a small-business-specific network attached storage solution designed to provide centralized storage and data backup, helping to deliver business continuity for up to 20 PCs. Automatically backup business-critical data with RAID 1 mirroring, full-system backup, SafetyDrill+™ bare metal recovery software and powerful hardware-based encryption.
• Designed to provide centralized storage and data backup for up to 20 PCs.
• Enables automatic data mirroring with RAID 1 configuration.
• Protect network connected PCs with incremental and full-system, automatic backup.*
• Functions as an FTP server for remote file access.
• Stream media to DLNA® compliant devices and computers running iTunes® software.
• Includes two reliable, user-replaceable Seagate® hard drives.
• Connect external drives, share a printer or utilize an uninterrupted power supply with the two USB 2.0 ports.
• Secure files with powerful hardware-based encryption.
• Integrates with Microsoft® Active Directory.
• Multi-volume management.
• Event email notification.
• 3-year limited warranty.
This looked pretty good value to me considering it seems to have 4TB installed already! Any comments? It doesn't seem to be the best NAS around but you can pay this price just for an enclosure with two bays from Qnap or Synology...however, importantly, it's not a Qnap or Synology.
Anyone know if this can NZB or SqueezeCentre on it's own?