BlahDVD currently has the best deals on Sega Rally Revo on various formats:
Xbox 360 for £11.95 ...(Next best is £14.89 from dvd.co.uk)
PS3 for £14.95 ...(Next best is £15.93 from TheHut)
PSP for £10.95 ...(Next best is £12.49 from PowerPlayDirect)
PC for £5.95 ...(Next best is £7.93 from TheHut)
The price includes delivery. Don't forget you can get cashback on top of this, e.g. 8% from Quidco.
As has been said in previous Sega Rally deal threads, this is a bit of a marmite game, you either love it or hate it, but for those looking for some fast paced arcade style racing, this is a great game, especially at these prices. :-)
The introduction of SEGA Rally to the arcades in 1995 had the single biggest impact on the racing genre. Subsequent console rally games concentrated on a realistic simulation of the sport, but their popularity, reflected in sales, steadily dropped over the last decade. Now, SEGA Rally is back and set to reinvigorate the genre with the vital ingredients that many of the modern racers lack – fun, character and beauty, with few rally games able to match its unique and rewarding experience. Rally’s dead, long live SEGA Rally.
- Bumper to bumper Rally racing: Close competitive Rally racing with multiple cars on track racing bumper to bumper across Rally inspired environments.
- Deformation: Fully deformable environments & surfaces that will ensure no two laps, let alone a race, will be the same.
- Speed & adrenaline: Fun, looping tracks, with a wide variety of surface types and vehicles including 4WD, 2WD & Classic vehicles.
- A driving fantasy: Set to offer a wonderfully vibrant graphical world, featuring 8 different environments each taking inspiration from exotic locations around the world.
- Competition: Advanced AI, multiplayer and online capabilities will ensure a healthy level of competition for all standards of driver.
- Immediacy: Arcade accessibility with simulation depth.