Review Set to redefine the rally genre with vibrant next generation graphics, intuitive controls, competitive bumper-to-bumper racing and fully reactive environments. Sega Rally will once again be leading the rest of the pack with a wonderfully vivacious and realistic graphical world that is every gamers driving fantasy.Sega Rally will encourage players to put the pedal to the metal and enjoy thrilling head-to-head racing. Skilled driving will go hand-in-hand with pure luck as you hurtle around looping tracks in a wide selection of 4WD, 2WD & Classic vehicles that react quite differently depending upon the racing surface. Sega Rally offers a vast variety of fully deformable environments and surfaces, from littered gravel tracks, all weather tarmac roads, to snow driven trails - no two laps let alone a race will ever be the same!Player's rallying skills will be tested to the limit as aside from the sleek motors on offer, Sega Rally also offers players an advanced AI that takes into account the racing surface to adapt their driving style to suit. Single player and multiplayer split screen, along with online capabilities will offer race fans an unbelievably competitive and first class driving experience. Special Features
* Bumper to bumper Rally racing: Close competitive Rally racing with multiple cars on track racing bumper to bumper across Rally inspired environments.
* Deformation: Fully deformable environments & surfaces that will ensure no two laps, let alone a race, will be the same.
* Speed & adrenaline: Fun, looping tracks, with a wide variety of surface types and vehicles.
* A driving fantasy: Set to offer a wonderfully vibrant graphical world, featuring a wide variety of different environments each taking inspiration from exotic locations around the world.
* Variety: A wide selection of 4WD, 2WD and Classic vehicles each with unlockable liveries.
* Competition: Advanced AI, multiplayer and online capabilities will ensure a healthy level of competition for all standards of driver.
* Immediacy: Arcade accessibility with simulation depth.