second installment of the majorly sucessful px100's
Sennheiser PX100-II Description
Sennheiser PX100-II Foldable Mini Headphones. If something is great, make it better! Second generation headphones are not an exception and Sennheiser has created the PX100-II supra-aural foldable mini headphones. The dynamic, open ear cup design of the Sennheisre PX100-II allows for a natural sound reproduction with strong bass response just as the PX100, just that extra bit better. Sturdy steel-reinforced headband caters for extra durability and long life of your headphones.
Not only does the PX 100-II offer Sennheiser-standard audio quality, the foldable mini headphones are also compact and great for travelling. The clever 'fold and flip' design means that you simply close the headband, fold in the ear cups and the PX100-II are then small enough to pack away into the travel pouch.
With their comfortably padded, supra-aural eapads, the PX100-II can deliver musical pleasure for hours. The included 1.2 metre long, single-sided cable offers generous freedom of movement.
Sennheiser PX100-II Features
* Open design for natural sound reproduction
* Single-sided cable for convenient handling
* Steel-reinforced headband for high durability
* Fold and flip: registered design allows the ear cups to be turned 90° and the headphones folded towards the headband (headphones will lock in open and closed positions)
* Convenient carrying case included
* Optimised for MP3, iPod, iPhone and portable media players
* 2 year warranty
* Frequency response: 15 - 27000 Hz
* Sound pressure level (SPL): 114 dB
* Impedance: 32 Ω
* Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 0.1 % (1 kHz, 100 dB SPL)
* Connector: 3.5 mm straight plug
* Cable length: 1.2 m single-sided cable
* PX 100-II headphones
* Carrying case