Steam have an Weeekend Offer on "Shadowgrounds Survivor" for the PC: $4.99 + V.A.T = £3.04 [*]
This game is due to be released in the UK next month and has a Game Rankings score of 80.5%. The cheapest pre-order price here seems to be £15.49 from PowerPlay Direct.
You can also buy it on Steam in a package with the original game, "Shadowgrounds" for $14.99 + V.A.T. = £7.77 [*]
[*] PLEASE NOTE: As all credit cards use a slightly different exchange rate, I can't give an exact price. These prices were worked out using the cost of a couple games I bought from Steam a few weeks ago with a Mastercard. However, there shouldn't be that much difference - a few pence either way.
Surviving is only half the game.
The award-winning atmosphere and gameplay mechanics of the original Shadowgrounds make a triumphant return in this spin off/sequel armed with a slick new feature set!
Shadowgrounds Survivor tells the story of the last remaining humans on Jupiter's moon Ganymede, where the alien onslaught is in full force.
- 3 playable characters with impressive new tactics
- RPG-like upgrade system for weapons and characters - including special attacks such as the all-engrossing Napalm Flame and the mighty Brute Slayer.
- Campaign mode deepens the Shadowgrounds story and expands it to new locations, including snow and ice environments, an abandoned cargo tunnel and the suffering New Atlantis colony.
- Survival mode focuses on all-out alien slaughtering action choose a character to suit your playing style and blast the aliens back to outer space!
- New gameplay features such as the Sentry Turret and the powerful Mech!
- New graphics enhancements including raging snowstorm effects, new weapon effects and much more.
- AGEIA PhysX brings the world alive with hundreds of physics objects that take the destruction to the next level.
- Editor tools allow players to take part in the active Shadowgrounds mod community - or just enjoy the results!