1888, London, district of Whitechapel. A series of particularly horrible murders takes place in this district of the East End of London where atrociously mutilated prostitutes' bodies are found. The police are unable to find a serious lead and the murders increase creating a real psychosis. Sherlock Holmes starts looking for clues in the dark and sinister alleys of Whitechapel in order to follow the macabre trail of the one the press now calls Jack the Ripper. During a frightening adventure, Sherlock Holmes will try to bring out the true identity and the motives of the one who hides behind this scary alias.
Fully 3D rendered, Sherlock Holmes versus Jack The Ripper offer players two different views that are accessible at any time: a third-person view in the purest style used in point 'n' click adventure games, as well as a first-person view. The player will be free to play in one or the other modes or even combine them for greater immersion into this terrifying adventure.
Use an original crime scene reconstitution system that allows you to test theories during your progression in the investigation to follow the bloody trail of the terrifying serial killer.
* Penetrate one of the greatest English mysteries and discover who Jack the Ripper really is!
* Two legendary English characters from the 19th century in a terrifying investigation: Sherlock Holmes, the greatest detective of all on the footsteps of Jack the Ripper.
* For the first time, two different views that are accessible at any time. Play as you wish: in a classic way with a third-person view with a point 'n' click system, as well as a first-person view for total immersion.
* Investigate in the city of London like rarely seen on screen. During your adventure, go all over the dark and sinister alleys of the district of Whitechapel, Jack the Ripper's favoured hunting ground.
* For the first time, use an original crime scene reconstitution system to test theories that might lead you on the serial killer's track.
* Use and combine more than 100 objects and gather many clues to bring out the true identity and the motives of the frightening Jack the Ripper.
* A progressive hint system is included to put the player in the right direction during puzzle solving.