Following the death of the famous explorer Lord Montcalfe, his daughter Elisabeth questions the police's research and secretly asks the famous detective Sherlock Holmes to investigate the strange death of her father. Holmes accepts Elisabeth's request and heads to Montcalfe manor alone to begin his investigation...
Discover a fascinating and enigmatic adventure filled with twists and turns. Thanks to its user friendly controls based on the stylus and touch screen, the game allows you to move about easily in diverse and expansive 360-degree settings. This DS version of Sherlock Holmes features exclusive helpful tools such as Holmes' notebook, which allows you to jot down clues to help you during the investigation.
A mysterious death, hundreds of clues and a strange mummy mean this case may not be so elementary after all...
* The first Sherlock Holmes adventure on the DS
* A great investigation held in beautiful 360-degree settings that can be navigated with the stylus
* Use and combine more than one hundred objects - discover and collect documents and clues to help you solve your investigation
* Dozens of puzzles to solve and traps to avoid in Lord Montcalfe's intriguing manor
* An integrated notebook allows you to note down all the clues which may be useful for your investigation
* Use the help system to assist you during your exploration, preventing you from becoming stuck while leaving enough to discover to fully enjoy all puzzles