Shortlist Deals & Sales for 2016 - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HUKD, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HUKD app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit

Shortlist Deals & Discounts

1918
28Expired

Free tickets to see Wild Tales @ Short List Film Club

4
New batch of tickets going live on Thurs 12th at 8am. There will also be a limited number of tickets available at the door. Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
dereklogan7 Avatar1y, 8m agoFound 1 year, 8 months ago4 Comments
Latest Comments
Post a comment
easyrider1987
Who wants to see them?
Are you in a time warp? oO
Who wants to see them?
Can a Mod move this to freebies, please?
×
Get the Hottest Deals Daily
Stay informed. Once a day, we'll send you the deals our members voted as the best.
Failed
174

Free whey protein sample @ Shortlist

16
Sign up and you'll get a sample in the post The first 6,000 sign ups to Mr Hyde, the free daily email for the cultured man, will receive a 30g sample sachet of LA Whey Gold, a premium protein shake…
goonertillidie Avatar1y, 10m agoFound 1 year, 10 months ago16 Comments
Latest Comments
Post a comment
Only sign up if you want to be spammed by Mr Hyde. Talk about DDOS on my mailbox never had so much admail from one company
Crashed on iphone.
Hot
I'll stick to my ham!
DappaDonDave
Comment
andyb83
DappaDonDave
70% protein...

No thanks

Makes me laugh when people comment on the protein percentage. They need educating!

Educate me then, because is that's 70% whey blend, what's the other 30%?...crap like sweetners.

I get my whey from bespoke supplements, mixes fantastically because it's sunflower leuchin not soy and tastes fantastic.

I don't need a "Brand" to tell me their whey is great, because the bulk suppliers are usually better

You do realise bespoke have a similar list of ingredients to this LA Gold stuff? Also is bespoke classed as a bulk supplier if they only sell their product in 1kg bags? Granted it should be higher, but sweeteners don't really bulk up anything, it's the stuff they add to flavour it and supplement it.

I also don't see any difference or advantage to having sunflower lecithin and I'd be curious to hear what they are as lecithins pretty much all do the same job. Plus it's only a very small amount that's added anyway.
18Expired

Southern Comfort wrapping paper, FREE with ShortList Magazine on Thursday

1
Wrapping paper by Southern Comfort, free with ShortList Magazine on Thursday 11th. Just buy the magazine and it will include some Southern Comfort wrapping paper!
MJ10 Avatar1y, 11m agoFound 1 year, 11 months ago1 Comment
Latest Comments
Post a comment
free wrapping paper from WH Simth with o2. no need to buy magazine..
186Expired

Free shave (London only) Thursday 30th & Friday 31st October @ Mr Hyde and Ted’s Grooming Room

4
Free shave in London, just need to sign up on the link. Several locations in London (list on link), but more info below. Planning on growing a moustache for Movember? Mr Hyde and Ted’s Grooming Roo…
Robot_Devil Avatar2y, 1m agoFound 2 years, 1 month ago4 Comments
Latest Comments
Post a comment
Best shave I've ever had. Thanks OP
Fantastic deal, a shave at Teds Grooming Room is generally £19.95! Great service and you can have a beer or traditional Turkish coffee to accompany your shave!
OP. You forgot to mention the shave is courtesy of Mr Hyde, Ted’s Grooming Room and Sweeney Todd. Each "grooming" parlour is adjacent to a Gregg's.
Nice
437Expired

Free 212 VIP Men Fragrance Perfume Sample

31
Sample Carolina Herrera's new 212 VIP Men fragrance by completing the request form. Additionally, you'll be entered into a free prize draw for a chance to win 1 of 10 full-size 100ml bottles. This pro…
emz13x Avatar4y, 11m agoFound 4 years, 11 months ago31 Comments
Latest Comments
Post a comment
manutdfan786
how long does it take to get delivered?

A long time by the look of it. I still haven't had mine ;)
how long does it take to get delivered?
u dont need togive your real details,jus give your real address no harm in that
Thanks..
thanks and done
Voucher CodesShowHide
There are no results.