Just stumbled across this whilst searching for free screenings. Not sure if it's any good but passing it on anyway. Personally not my cup of tea.
Taken from the site:
Running from 8.30am - 4pm, we have a film-packed day. You'll get to see what's coming up over the next quarter, preview a couple of full length feature films that you can write about (subject to embargo), mix with other film social networkers and learn more about what's happening generally in the industry. The event also includes a Panel discussion on Building an online film audience and an important industry panel on anti-piracy issues facing us all.
* 8.45 - Intro
* 9:00 - Part 1: showreel of the next quarter’s trailers
* 9.30 - Film 1
* 11.30 - Panel discussion 'Buildng an online film audience' led by Charles Gant (Heat, Guardian and Variety)
* 12.10 - Q&A opportunity
* 12.30 - Short break (lunch is not provided but apart from cinema concessions there are several food outlets in close proximity.)
* 1.00 - Part 2: showreel of the next quarter’s trailers
* 1.30 - An important Film issue Q&A
* 2.00 - Film 2
* 4.00 - End
There is a £10 per person non-refundable charge to cover administration, hire of 3D glasses and security.
- Saturday 4th December at The Empire, Leicester Square