Argos is currently the best option to place a perorder
. Amazon hopefully will resolve the issue with £2 prime discount and will be cheaper, but for now.... The game is scheduled to be released on PS4, Xbox One and Switch and is expected to be avaialble on Q3 2017 (no release date yet). It also has been scored on both Steam and IGN 9/10
. At the time of posting only a few retailers have started taking preorders. I hope Base, Shopto and Simplygames could join the party soon. :)
It is going to be a cool game since it is supporting local co-op as well as online now.
Sine Mora is a side-scrolling shoot'em up that provides a unique challenge, where time is the ultimate factor. Mixing classic shooter sensibilities with contemporary presentation, Sine Mora is a gorgeous shoot'em up offering both a Story Mode that weaves an over-the-top tale and an Arcade Mode that provides deep, satisfying gameplay to challenge fans of the genre. With many ways to manipulate time, Sine Mora features over 50 weapon combinations to complete each beautiful stage that fits to the player's skills with scaling difficulty. Soundtrack composed by Akira Yamaoka and featuring boss designs by Mahiro Maeda.
- Engrossing story integrated seamlessly into the action to elevate the user experience
- Unique, time extension based gameplay
- 7 beautifully crafted, diverse stages
- Over 50 different weapon combinations with time manipulating devices
- Risk and reward - multiple difficulty levels in Arcade Mode with deep scoring and hidden rank system for the more experienced players
- NEW Local co-op for up to 2 players in Story mode
- 3 New versus modes: Race, Tanks, Dodgeball
- New challenge levels