Snakes and Ladders has graduated from the playground to the bar. In this drinking version, not only do you have to contend with slippery snakes and ladder clambering, but also with tequila slammers and other delightful shots. Watch that you don't land on the double shot or fall foul of the truth or dare square. Getting completely slaughtered isn't very mature, so if you're going to get as lathered as a student in Fresher's Week, you might as well spice it up with a game you're going to regret playing as much as your hangover.
* A drunken twist on the childhood classic Snakes and Ladders.
* A frosted glass playing board.
* 6 shot glasses, each with a different coloured marking for each player.
* One dice.
* Roll the dice and climb the ladders, slither down the snakes, down the shots, nominate shots to others and play truth or dare.
* Suitable for up to 6 players.
* Suitable for ages 18 years+.
* Size: 30 x 30cm.