Disney's classic animated adaptation of the famous fairytale was their first full-length production and remains as enchanting as ever. Snow White is born pure and beautiful, so beautiful that her evil stepmother orders a huntsman to take her into the forest and kill her. However, the huntsman takes pity on the young beauty and sets her free. Alone and lost in the forest, she soon meets a group of kindly dwarfs, who provide her with friendship and a place to sleep. But the evil stepmother is still at large, planning to kill Snow White using the tried and tested method of a poisoned apple.
* 3 discs
* 7.1 sound
* DisneyView - expanded viewing experience
* All-new music video
* Snow White Returns - Newly discovered storyboards
* Hyperion Studios - Explore Walt's original studio
* The One That Started It All
* Dopey's Wild Mine Ride game
* Heigh-Ho karaoke
* Disney through the decades
* And more!