Solevita Coconut Water 1L 99p @ Lidl - HotUKDeals
We use cookie files to improve site functionality and personalisation. By continuing to use HotUKDeals, you accept our cookie and privacy policy.
Get the HotUKDeals app free at Google Play

Search Error

An error occurred when searching, please try again!

Login / Sign UpSubmit
214

Solevita Coconut Water 1L 99p @ Lidl

£0.99 @ LIDL
Fancy a cooling coconut water but can't be in Thailand? Solution - Solevita Coconut Water 1L @ Lidl this weekend 6th and 7th May. Read More
VincentGO Avatar
1m, 3w agoFound 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Fancy a cooling coconut water but can't be in Thailand?
Solution - Solevita Coconut Water 1L @ Lidl this weekend 6th and 7th May.
Deal Tags:
VincentGO Avatar
1m, 3w agoFound 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Options

All Comments

(12) Jump to unreadPost a comment
Comments/page:
2 Likes #1
This particular coconut water is the worst i have tried out of every single make/Brand..... The best and cheapest i like is the coco loco £1.79 @ Aldi
1 Like #2
ashtad
This particular coconut water is the worst i have tried out of every single make/Brand..... The best and cheapest i like is the coco loco £1.79 @ Aldi


Agreed, full of salt & tasteless. Most brands are all pasturised but this really does linger in the mouth and not in a good way.
1 Like #3
taste sour... not suggest...
#4
I agree too, doesn't taste particularly nice.
#5
its £1 ! worth a try.
#6
don't these weekend deals get posted in one thread by the same person every week?
#7
yep just found it using Lidl in search oO
#8
ashtad
This particular coconut water is the worst i have tried out of every single make/Brand..... The best and cheapest i like is the coco loco £1.79 @ Aldi


100% Agree
#9
This Lidl coconut water is disgusting. Vile stuff, it turned my stomach the first time I tried it. And it has only about 79% coconut water in it - who knows what the other 21% is oO

50p more, but UFC Coconut Water is £1.50 at Asda right now. It's 100% coconut water and easily as good as £3.50 Vita Coco.
#10
is this a good alternative to cows milk if you're lactose intolerant? Can anyone recommend what tastes good in tea please and on cereal?

Edited By: chocolateabuse on May 06, 2017 09:44: Oops just seem this is for coconut water and not milk..hmm
#11
ssc1
its £1 ! worth a try.
Would you put quid down the gutter?
#12
adi0604
ssc1
its £1 ! worth a try.
Would you put quid down the gutter?


i know what I like and I like what I saw.

Post a Comment

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just enter your email address. We'll keep it private.

...OR log in with your social account

...OR comment using your social account

Top of Page
Thanks for your comment! Keep it up!
We just need to have a quick look and it will be live soon.
The community is happy to hear your opinion! Keep contributing!