I use Sombrio MTB gloves, the're the most confortable I have and protect my fingers well. I also have some Thor and Scott gloves but always go back to my Sombrio ones.
Product Description according to the website:
A women's specific all mountain glove. These minimalist designed gloves are ultra light weight and breathable, and ideally suited for the epics.
• Washable Chamude leather palm
• Unique cuff-less and tapered wrist design
• Compression molded Airprene cuff for easy slip on
• Direct inject logo branding on back of hand and middle finger
• Constructed form abrasion resistant corded nylon for maximum durability
• Vented mesh fourchette fingers for snug finger fit and maximum breathability
• Terry cotton thumb for snot wipe
• Minimal stretch palm
• Precurved fingers