- Compatible with Stereo Bluetooth devices (A2DP) such as mobile phones
- Mobile phone headset functionality with in-built microphone
- Volume/playback control and Skip tracks (FF/RW) on the headset
- Complete cord free style
- Foldable neck strap for ease of portability
- Fully rechargeable
- 11 hours continous playback time (100 hours of standby time)
- Full battery charging in approx. 2.5 hours
I paid forty five quid for these beauties 12 months ago when they first appeared and they're still going strong to this day. I use them daily with my phone and laptop. Comfortable to wear, lightweight and classic in style. You can even check the remaining charge rate with the cleverly designed Power button.
3 Blinks = Full Charge Remaining
2 Blinks = Half Charge Remaining
1 Blink = Low Charge Remaining
A steal at this price. Especially if you've never flirted with the concept of 'cutting the cord' before.