I bought this camera few weeks ago.. what a great camera!! feels very good on your hands compared to other rivals..
* 10.2 effective megapixel CCD sensor plus optimised BIONZ processor for enhanced picture quality, reduced image noise and responsive operation
* High sensitivity up to ISO3200 with high-ISO noise reduction for successful handheld shooting in low light without flash
* D-Range Optimiser adjusts brightness and contrast for beautifully-exposed backlit scenes
* Enhanced Super SteadyShot image stabilisation offers 2.5-3.5 steps anti-shake performance with all α-mount lenses
* Large 2.7-inch Clear Photo LCD with easy-to-use function display and percentage battery life indicator
* Improved 9-point centre cross AF with EyeStart activation for fast, accurate focusing
* Continuous shooting at 3fps (JPEG Fine mode, limited by memory card capacity)
* High-capacity InfoLITHIUM battery allows up to 750 shots between charges (CIPA measurement)
* Dual anti-dust system protects sensor during lens exchange
And the price is very low and got so many cool features than the rival DSLRs.
By the way Nikon uses a sensors made by SONY
Thanks to Brightgeezer for finding out that the price has gone down further.