if you gotta short memory you need one of these doubles up as mp3 player
Keep track of your random thoughts and important memos. The ICD-BX800 digital voice recorder provides up to 534 hours of recording capacity via 2GB flash memory. An ultra-lightweight design and selectable microphone sensitivity make this voice recorder the perfect travel companion. It's also equipped with voice operated recording which starts and stops recording automatically, and Dictation Correction which allows your recording to be overwritten during playback to replace any incorrect information. Additional features include digital pitch control, A-B repeat function, stereo microphone jack, and alarm function.
- 2GB Flash Memory - 500 hours recording time (Long Play Mode), with 2GB built-in memory for easy storage for over 5,000 hours of audio.
- MP3 Recording - Capture crystal clear audio with Super High Quality mode MP3 recording, and listen back through the 300mW front speaker.
- 21-Step Speed Control - Lets you control playback speeds, eliminating distortion and making it easy to transcribe that lecture, seminar or interview.
- Noise Cut Technology - Enhances human speech for a much clearer audible range, and reduces distracting background noise when recording.
- Advanced Recording - Voice Operated Recording with Hi/Lo mic sensitivity, 4 recording modes including Super High Quality and 5 message folders to organize files.
- Easy Editing - Divide, erase, select and move folders, plus add recording and correction functions.
What's in the Box
2 x AAA Batteries