I know this has been posted last week but it is now back in stock and the price has gone down by £5.
Power consumption is often overlooked when comparing LCD TVs. This TV uses about half from most other 32" LCD TVs. 1 Hour usage @ 100W costs about £5 per year, so if you watch an average of 5 hours a day, you can save £25 per year on electricity. Besides that, this is one of the most advanced Bravia around at the moment.
Power consumption data: 101W in operation (0.7W in standby)
* Experience sharp, vibrant and life-like images with BRAVIA ENGINE picture enhancement technology
* Watch digital TV with the integrated standard definition digital terrestrial tuner (MPEG-2, also receives analogue)
* Watch cable TV with the integrated digital cable tuner (subject to country and with supported operators only)
* Three HDMI inputs (two on rear, one on side, all with CEC) make it even easier to connect to High Definition sources such as Blu-ray Disc and PLAYSTATION3
* Control your entire home cinema set-up with just one click on the TV remote thanks to BRAVIA Theatre Sync
* Watch TV, movies and games in superb detail thanks to the 3.1 mega pixel resolution
* Featuring a "Piano Black" finish, the BRAVIA V4000 looks stylish and has a versatile swivel function
* Experience the effect of digital surround sound from only two front speakers with Virtual Dolby Surround and BBE ViVA sound technology
* Wall mountable with the optional bracket SU-WL500 (or other suitable bracket)