The current price is £699.99 but you can get a discount of 6% using the code AW6499 to get it for £657.99. This offer expires Tuesday 13 July 2010 (in 3 days).
Alternatively trade in your old TV to get £100 off using voucher code BRAVIA100 making a price of £599.99. This trade in price expires tomorrow, Sunday 11th July I believe (but not certain).
It may be possible to use both codes to reduce the price even further, but I havent been successful here.
This is a brilliant price for a brilliant TV. Nearest competitors are Amazon £679, Multizone £698, Argos £699, Currys £704 (using code SALE6) and Tesco £749 and John Lewis £799.
* Relax with a premium, yet affordable BRAVIA®® experience
* Enjoy smooth, detailed, superior picture quality with 100Hz technology
* Watch subscription free, High Definition TV with Freeview HD built in
* Access YouTube™ and Catch Up TV with BRAVIA® Internet Video
* Easily connect to Blu-ray players, PCs, games consoles and more via HDMI, DLNA, USB and BRAVIA® Sync
High dynamic contrast ratio
DLNA home networking technology
USB Media Player