This is my first post so please be kind.
I bought this TV at the weekend and I'm very impressed by it. It is the same as the Sony 37W5500 (which WhatHIFI rated 5*) but with slight cosmetic differences.
Television Picture Quality:
* Full HD (1080p).
* Integrated digital (Freeview).
* 37in (94cm) widescreen TV with 94cm visible screen size.
* Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels.
* Contrast ratio 50,000:1 (dynamic).
* Image enhancement.
* Viewing angle 178 degrees.
* 4 HDMI sockets.
* 2 SCART sockets.
* PC input socket.
* Component video socket.
* Optical connection.
* Headphone socket.
* USB port.
* Ethernet connection.
* DLNA compatibility.
* 2 x 10W RMS power output.
* Dolby digital sound processor.
* Digitally interactive.
* Digital text.
* Auto setup.
* Auto scan for new channels.
* Now and next electronic programme guide.
* Electronic Programme Guide.
* Top Up TV compatible.
* CI slot.
* UHF/VHF tuners.
* Auto setup.
* Auto search tuner.
* Auto search sorting.
* Auto search labelling.
* Sleep timer.
* Picture in Picture.
* Picture and Picture.
* NTSC compatible.
* Remote control requires 2 x AAA batteries (included).
* 230V AC mains operated.
* Size of TV (H)60.2, (W)91.7, (D)9.1cm.
* Weight of TV 15.5kg (unpackaged).
* Complete with tabletop stand.
* Size of TV with stand (H)64.9, (W)91.7, (D)30.3cm.
* Weight of TV with stand 18.5kg.
* Suitable for wall mounting with a VESA 300x300mm bracket (bracket not included).
* Standby power consumption less than 1 watt.
* Manufacturer's 3 year guarantee.