In Soulcalibur IV, the epic struggle between the spirit sword, Soul Calibur, and the cursed sword, Soul Edge, continues with revelations about this ongoing story as fighters from across the galaxy seek the powerful swords for their own goals and to face the ultimate judgment. Propelling the franchise into the next-generation, Soulcalibur IV flexes its graphical muscles to shows its visual brilliance with a new look for both allies and enemies.
Shown in true high-definition graphics, Soulcalibur IV offers an entirely new battle system that promises to revolutionize the fighting game genre. Featuring an expanded customization mode, Soulcalibur IV allows players to personalize a character to look and perform as they desire. Also, for the first time in the franchise, customized characters or original favorites can be taken online to challenge others for the top spot of this timeless series. Developed by Project Soul, the legendary team behind Soul Blade® and Soulcalibur® I-III, Soulcalibur IV is set to reinvent the brand and reintroduce the fighting genre to new and existing fans alike.
* The always-growing selection of characters grows with new fighters, such as Hilde, Scheherazade and Angol Fear, and Darth Vader from Star Wars, which can be found exclusively on PLAYSTATION 3
* For the first time ever fighting opponents all over the world in different online versus modes
* New combat system, which containing active-match fights and destruction of equipment Two swords at its ultimate form of evolution... During the reincarnation of the Soulcalibur and Soul Edge, something else has awakened... The battle between the two swords comes to the final phase, with the resurrection of whom created those swords. Nightmare, in its ultimate form awaits at for Siegfried for the final battle.
What lies ahead of the characters twisted by its destiny? Moreover, Sith Lord Darth Vader and Jedi master Yoda appear respectively on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 to engage the fight for the Soul Swords.
* Online VS - for the first time in Soulcalibur franchise
* Critical Strike for each characters
* New game system: AMB (Active Matching Battle)
* Many new interactive stages including refined familiar stages
* Enhanced Character Creation mode
* Numerous DLC
* Special guests: Yoda on Xbox360 and Darth Vader on PS3