Mrs Gadgetshop is a very patient lady. However even she starts to get somewhat irate after I've asked her to sing me a lullaby for the 10th time in a night as I can't quite rock myself to sleep.
It was she who eventually threw the Sound Asleep Pillow at me. Quite literally. And my life has never been the same since.
You see this splendiferous product requires no headphones as there is a speaker built inside the pillow. And here's where it gets a bit Princess and the Pea. More comfortable than headphones with the soft hollowfibre filling, you cannot feel the speaker inside. It's ideal, as only you can hear your personal sounds, so your partner can sleep in peace.
And the thoughtfulness doesn't end there. Fear not, you won't be woken up later by the noise of your stereo as the sound pillow will stop playing once your selected songs end.
The sound pillow is ideal to take on long journeys for a comfortable source of entertainment, in the car, train or plane and other passengers will not be disturbed. It's also useful for listening to audio books or learning a foreign language, relaxation or self-help tracks, additional comfort whilst listening to music or the television in bed - and all without disturbing your partner. They'll love you. They'll love the pillow. You'll love the pillow. On the whole it's just one big love fest.
* Pillow with in built speaker
* No batteries required
* People who experience tinnitus can use the sound pillow to create a background noise, to help them fall asleep
* Some insomniacs can benefit from the soft sounds of music or relaxation tracks
* Compatible with any music source with a 3.5mm stereo plug
* Will not emit any sound until it is connected to your device
* Cable is removable to keep the pillow tidy and safe when it's not in use
* Not machine washable - can be wiped clean and air dried.
* Not recommended for children under 5 years.
* Music source is not included.
* Dimensions: Height: 40.0cm Width: 60.0cm Depth: 20.0cm
* Weight: 0.4Kg