This is more of a "heads up" or should I say a check your Nectar email address "deal". Im not trying to make this out to be anything it isn't, but it's a free £5 to spend in Argos (if you get the email). If you spend a minimum of 500 points, which is £2.50, they will refund you 1000 points, which is worth £5. So you could spend 1000 points (£5) and get it back on your Nectar points total by next month.
Check your emails anyway :)
* Terms and conditions
1. Offer only valid if you received this email from Nectar.
2. Offer valid between Monday 8 December and Wednesday 24 December 2014 (the "Offer Period").
3. To qualify for this offer you must: i. Click the 'Shop now' button, and ii. Make a redemption at Argos by redeeming at least 500 Nectar points with Argos during the Offer Period.
4. Qualifying Collectors will receive 1,000 points back into their account by Wednesday 28 January 2014.
5. This Offer applies only to the first Argos redemption of 500 points or more made during the Offer Period.
6. Offer is non-transferable. There is no cash alternative.
7. For full Argos terms and conditions visit http://www.nectar.com/spend/argos.points