* Double agent gameplay and branching storyline: Play both sides and decide between opposing NSA and terrorists objectives. You choose who's priorities to support, and who's to undermine. Your actions affect the story and gameplay, leading to shockingly different endings.
* Upgradeable weapons and gadgets: As you progress get access to upgraded prototype gadgets and weapons, like improved night vision, based on your choices and covert skills.
* Authentic double agent tactics: Use realistic tactics, based on testimonies of actual undercover agents, to sabotage the enemies' plans.
* Don't blow your cover: Steal, destroy, kill, and evade the authorities. Do whatever it takes to make your mark and gain their trust.
* A world of International espionage: Go from Shanghai and Cozumel to America itself, where New York City and Los Angeles are threatened by the terrorists' agenda of destruction.
* All-new extreme gameplay situations: Conduct your missions underwater amidst churning ice floes, in a blinding sandstorm, or even sheathed in dust and smoke.
* Innovative multiplayer: The critically acclaimed multiplayer modes are back with new innovations and exclusives for each platform. Get recruited and earn rank upgrades, and sabotage and spy for your team.
Not a bad price for a quite recent game