The Squeeballs are a range of cuddly toys, manufactured on a remote and secret island somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. Before they can be sold to children around the world, Squeeballs must be fully put to the test...to the point of destruction! You can blow up, cook, slice, bat, bowl, shoot and skim the Squeeballs through over 170 mini-game challenges.
Squeeballs Party includes a unique collection of 11 party game types which each take place in a different environment from lava-filled canyons, bowling alleys and kitchens to science labs and snow-capped mountains. The game opens with four of the game types available, and as various challenges are completed further levels will open within that game type, each one more difficult than the last.
* Tenpin Bowling - like you've never seen before. Atop each pin sits a happy Squeeball - knock them off!
* Feeding Frenzy - Fire Squeeballs at their arch enemies, the ever-hungry El Toros... or get eaten yourself!
* Cannon - kind of like tennis, only with Squeeballs being fired at you from a cannon
* Cooking - Dice, slice, grate, season, and stir Squeeballs in special dishes prepared for El Toro
* Crazy Lanes - Bowling down the wackiest, curvy lanes ever with lava and bombs to avoid
* Paint by Squeeballs - Get your creative juices flowing as you catapult the Squeeballs to splat on the picture, colouring it in splodge by splodge!
* Creature Testing Belt - The Generation Game for the Wii Generation! Pop, slice and punch the Squeeballs as they pass by on the conveyor belt
* Pumping - Inflate the Squeeballs with the right amount of air and fly them through the course. Exhausting fun!
* Squeeball Golf - Aim, spin your arms and send Squeeballs flying through the air, skimming the water and find dry land
* Shock - Steady as she goes along the electric wire or else
* Stampede - Shoot the approaching Squeeballs before they reach you and smother you with their love
*Use code FTSL15-1 to buy this price