Very cheap for a stainless steel fridge freezer...and it's A+ energy rated. Actually £30 cheaper than the same fridge in plastic silver!
The reviews seem very poisitive too: http://www.reevoo.com/reviews/mpn/indesit/baan134
(page has prices for the plastic version of the same fridge). gives an average rating of 9.1/10
Also, delivery is only £5.80
Full blurb lovingly copy-pasted:
* Energy rating A+.
* Net fresh food storage volume 180 litres.
* Net frozen food storage volume 110 litres.
* 4 star rating.
* 2 adjustable glass shelves.
* Bottle rack in door.
* Dairy compartment.
* 2 salad crisper compartments.
* Egg rack.
* 4 storage compartments.
* 2 plastic drawers.
* 2 fold down compartments.
* Ice cube tray.
* Reversible doors.
* Manual temperature control.
* Gauge temperature display.
* Anti-bacterial protection.
* Size (H)187, (W)60, (D)65.5cm.
* Energy consumption 284.7kWh/year.