Very hard to come by cheap nowadays -POSSIBLE £4.99 IF YOU USE THE ATTACHED CODE
Episode II: The first major live-action movie captured and created directly from the digital source.
* Commentary by Writer/Director George Lucas, Producer Rick McCallum, Sound Designer Ben Burtt, ILM Animation Director Rob Coleman, ILM Visual Effects Supervisors Pablo Helman, John Knoll and Ben Snow Captured and created directly from the digital source
* Eight deleted scenes created just for this release, each with introductions from George Lucas, Rick McCallum and Ben Burtt
* Witness the revolution in digital character animation in the all-new, full-length documentary From Puppets to Pixels, featuring the creation of digital Yoda, Dexter Jettster
* Exclusive documentary, State of the Art: The Previsualization of Episode II.
* Follow Ben Burtt and his team as they explain the process of creating the sound for Episode II in the all-new documentary Films Are Not Released; They Escape
* Three Featurettes explore Attack of the Clones general storyline, action scenes and love story
* Comprehensive, award-winning, 12-part web documentary series
* Across the Stars music video featuring John Williams
* Theatrical teasers and launch trailer, and 12 TV spots Theatrical posters and print campaign from around the world
* R2-D2: Beneath the Dome mockumentary trailer
* Never-before-seen production photo gallery with special caption feature
* Episode II visual effects breakdown montage
* DVD-ROM weblink to exclusive Star Wars content