I so wish this had been available when I was a kid. Scaled accurately to the same ratio as the figures. The hull detaches to reveal the insides of the ship, where Luke practiced his lack of lightsabre skills against that floating 80's store securiity camera and R2 kicked Chewie's ass at plasticine monster chess. Superb.
Details from Argos:
* The most feature-packed Millennium Falcon to date.
* Features lights, missiles, vehicle sounds and character voice sounds!
* Includes Han Solo and Chewbacca figures.
* Requires 3 x AAA batteries (not included).
* For ages 6 years and over.
Next best price is £129.99 on Play, I believe. RRP is £150. Good deal if this is what tops that Christmas list. It tops mine. Can of course, allso be used with Argos' current offers of a free £10 voucher for spending over £100 up unitl 4th November I think.