Starsky & Hutch (PC) FREE only pay £2.99 P&P (RRP £29.99)
Starsky & Hutch is a story-based police driving action game, taking place in a truly 3-D world modelled on the series location of 'Bay City'. The game is split into individual episodic time-based missions where the player will be challenged and rewarded based on their performance. A television rating board will score the users gameplay and depending on skill will reward the player with bonus points and/or power-ups.
Combining driving action and shooting, two of the most popular PC and console game genres, Starsky & Hutch will have broad appeal to all gamers, supported by a 70s soundtrack, hip-styled fashion and humorous 70s lingo, all of which meld to produce some truly interactive entertainment.
* Single or multi-player - play as Starsky or play as Hutch in single player mode, act as a driver or shooter, or in multi-player mode the goal is to play as a team.
* Multi-player available on split-screen mode.
* Full 25 episode series set over 4 Bay City locations, approximately 25 square miles.
* 4 types of game-play: Race, Arcade, Bug, Pass the Bomb.
* Full original artists 1970s interactive soundtrack (responding to the on-screen action).
* Supports both steering wheel and light-gun controllers.
Click Here For More Savapoint Loyalty Rewards
Age Group: 11
Windows 98.Windows 2000.Windows Me.Windows XP
Minimum System requirements: 450Mhz Processor, 96MB of RAM, 16MB Graphics Card.
NOTE: Please ensure that you have the correct system requirements as the cost of shipping is non-refundable for items ordered incorrectly.