Stay any two nights, then get a free* night at one of over 4,000 hotels around the world.
Here's how it works:
Register today at GetaFreeNight.com
Stay any 2 nights from 4 May 3 July 2009
Get 1 FREE night to use from 3 July 26 December 2009
You can earn up to 4 free nights
Use your free nights at one of over 4,000 hotels around the world.
As a valued member, we'd like to offer you the opportunity to select your own promotion. You have the choice of earning free nights as part of the Stay 2 Nights Get 1 Free offer or participate in our Double Points/Miles offer. Please select your preference below and continue registration.
Promotion Options Stay 2 Nights, Get 1 FREE
By registering for this Free Night promotion, you acknowledge that you will forego earning base and Elite points or miles in order to earn free nights from now until 3 July 2009.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Eligibility: Must be a Priority Club® Rewards (PCR) member (Member) to participate in this Promotion. To join PCR for free, visit http://www.priorityclub.com.
Must register PCR membership number in advance at http://www.getafreenight.com
and provide a valid email address. Residents of Japan are not eligible.
2. Offer: For every two Qualifying Nights paid and stayed at any IHG hotel worldwide (except in Japan), including InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza®, Hotel Indigo®, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express®, Express by Holiday Inn, Staybridge Suites®, and Candlewood Suites® hotels, between May 4, 2009 and July 3, 2009 (the Promotion Period), Members registered for the Promotion will automatically be emailed a notification for a free room night at participating hotels (Free Night Notification). The e-mail will be sent to the email address that is on the Priority Club Member Profile at that time. Member must maintain current, valid email address in Member Profile to receive Promotion communications. The free room night includes only the room rate and applicable taxes (Free Night). Free Night Notifications will be e-mailed beginning on or about May 22, 2009; date of e-mail will vary based on check-out date and when the stay is recorded by PCR. Allow up to 14 days from check-out for receipt of Free Night Notification.
3. Earning: A maximum of four Free Night Notifications may be earned per Member during the Promotion Period. Only one room per Member per night may be applied toward earning a Free Night Notification. The two Qualifying Nights may be on consecutive or two non-consecutive nights stayed during the Promotion Period and may be at any IHG hotel (except in Japan). No retroactive Free Night Notifications will be awarded for nights stayed prior to registering for this Promotion. Members must use their PCR member number at time of booking.
4. Redemption: Beginning May 22, 2009, each Free Night may be redeemed only at http://www.priorityclub.com/bookfreenights
for a reservation for one Free Night at any participating IHG hotel between July 3, 2009 and December 26, 2009, inclusively (the Redemption Period). Multiple Free Nights earned by a Member may be redeemed individually or collectively at the same time. Up to four Free Nights may be redeemed for reservations at the same time. Each Free Night is valid only for one standard room for one room night and applicable taxes at participating hotels. Reservations must be made in advance of desired date of free night. Members must use their PCR member number at time of booking.
5. Room availability: Members may determine if a hotel has Free Nights available by visiting http://www.priorityclub.com/bookfreenights
and searching by city or date. Rooms are limited, subject to prior sale, and may be unavailable during high demand periods. Each participating hotel has limited room inventory available for Free Nights. Free Night rooms are subject to the maximum occupancy requirements of the hotel and local regulations.
6. Non-Participating hotels: Hotels in Japan are not participating in this Promotion in either the earning or the redemption periods. Individual hotels may leave the IHG system during the Promotion or Redemption Periods and thereafter no longer participate in the Promotion.
7. Redemption restrictions: Free Nights do not include the cost of food and beverages, gratuities, or incidentals. These charges must be paid directly to the hotel prior to check-out. Free Night reservations require a credit card to guarantee the reservation. Free Night(s) cannot be sold or transferred. Free Night(s) will be used at time of booking, not at the time of the hotel stay. Free Night reservations are not travel agent commissionable and Free Night(s) have no value until presented for redemption by the Member.
8. Cancellations and no-shows: Free Nights may be cancelled online, but cannot be modified. There is no refund or redeposit of Free Nights for cancelled reservations or for no-shows. Members who cancel or no show for their Free Night reservation forfeit the free night.
9. Frequency Credits:
(a) During Promotion Period: Once registered for this Promotion and during the Promotion Period, Members will not earn base or elite Priority Club points, airline miles, or any other frequency credit earning preference Members have chosen (Frequency Credits), for the room rate, food and beverage charges, or any other incidental charges for any stays at any IHG hotel (except at hotels in those countries in which the Promotion is void), whether pursuant to this Promotion or otherwise, even if the Member has previously registered for, or is otherwise qualified for, another promotion and even if the Member has already earned the maximum of four Free Nights during the Promotion Period. In other words, participation in this Promotion excludes the receipt of base and elite Frequency Credits for stays from the date of registration for this Promotion until July 3, 2009. Bonus Frequency Credits, however, will be awarded pursuant to the terms of any other promotion in which Member is participating.
(b) During Redemption Period: During the Redemption Period, Members will not earn any Frequency Credits for the Free Night room rate equivalent and applicable taxes; however, base and elite Frequency Credits will be awarded for all other eligible charges to the Member's room (except at InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, where points are awarded per stay only), subject to PCR Membership Terms and Conditions, found at http://www.priorityclub.com.
10. Alternative Promotion: Members who have completed the PCR membership enrollment process prior to accessing http://www.getafreenight.com
may alternatively choose to participate in earning double points or double miles (Double Promotion) and will be prompted to choose which promotion they prefer on the registration page for this Promotion. Member may only participate in one of these promotions. See http://www.priorityclub.com/register4FreeNights
for terms and conditions for Double Promotion.
11. All-inclusive resorts additional terms: During the Promotion Period, base and elite Frequency Credits will also not be earned on the all-inclusive benefits. All-inclusive plans are based on double occupancy maximum. Extra person charges apply beyond double occupancy. During the Redemption Period, Free Nights at all-inclusive resorts include all-inclusive benefits, but Members will not earn any Frequency Credits for the Free Night room rate equivalent and applicable taxes or for the all-inclusive benefits; base and elite Frequency Credits will be earned, however, on extra person charges and other incidental charges charged to the Members room (except at InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, where points are awarded per stay only).
12. Meeting Rewards: Priority Club Meeting Rewards members will receive Meeting Rewards points during the Promotion and Redemption Periods pursuant to the PCR Membership Terms and Conditions.
13. Elite Members: Room upgrade and 72-hour availability benefits do not apply to Free Nights. Free Nights will not count toward achieving Elite status, but the nights stayed during the Promotion Period will count toward achieving Elite status.
14. Qualifying Night: Member must first be registered for this Promotion, then the room must be booked in at a Qualifying Rate, the PCR membership number must be given at the time of booking, and the Member must actually check-in and stay between May 4, 2009 and July 3, 2009 and pay for the stay in full. Qualifying Nights booked less than 48 hours prior to registration for this Promotion will count toward Free Nights earned.
15. Qualifying Rates: are most business and leisure rates, including the hotels Advance Purchase Rate, Best Flexible Rate, worldwide sales negotiated rate, national/regional/local government rate, and specified leisure rates as confirmed by IHGs Holidex®Plus reservations systems. Qualifying Rates do not include net wholesale individual and group rates, certain package rates, employee discount rate, friends and family rate, crew rate, special discounted contract rates, seasonal worker rate, travel club discount rate, travel industry discount rate, distressed passenger rate, Priority Club Reward Nights/airline Hotel Reward rate, most rates booked through most third party web sites, complimentary hotel stays, and any other rates not defined above as a Qualifying Rate.
16. eCommunications: Upon registration for this Promotion, Members will be invited to opt-in to receive eCommunications from Priority Club Rewards. Members can opt-out by changing their communication preferences in their Member Profile online or at time of registration. The email address given at registration for this Promotion will be automatically updated in the Members Profile.
17. In the event Members need to report a missing stay or Free Night not received, they have until August 31, 2009 to do so by contacting the local PCR Service Center. No adjustments will be made after this date.
18. PCR reserves the right to restrict, suspend, modify, or substitute this Promotion at any time upon placement of a notice on the PCR web site at http://www.priorityclub.com
and on the Free Night redemption web site at http://www.priorityclub.com/bookfreenights,
but will award and honor Free Nights for which a Member has qualified prior to PCR sending the Member a notice to the email address in the Member Profile.
19. This Promotion is void in Japan and where prohibited by law. Hotels located in such countries will not be participating in this Promotion. The Promotion is subject to the Priority Club Rewards Membership Terms and Conditions found at http://www.priorityclub.com.
20. Severability: Any provision of these Terms & Conditions that is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction will be ineffective only to the extent of such prohibition or unenforceability and all other provisions will remain in force.
21. Governing law: This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, U.S.A.
22. Sponsor: Six Continents Hotels, Inc., Three Ravinia Drive, Suite 100, Atlanta, Georgia 30346-2121 U.S.A.