This weekend's Steam Deal is 50% price reduction for Football Manager 2009. This isn't going to win everyone over but doing weekly deals means that they're going to be a bit pants everynow and then, much like the weekly X360 Marketplace deals.
HIGHLIGHT NEW FEATURES
* 3D Match Engine This year's match engine has seen more testing than ever before having been extensively beta tested in Football Manager Live for the past year.
* The famous Football Manager match engine can now be viewed in full 3D with motion captured animations the players. Sports Interactive has been working on the 3D match engine with the support of SEGA Japan's football development team who provided the motion capture data and some of the animations.
* You can now watch your matches in 3D from multiple camera angles and re-watch any part of the match by fast forwarding and rewinding the action using a new match time bar that flags the key moments in the game.
* The old 2D view of the match engine is still there, especially for those people whose computers aren't powerful enough to take advantage of the 3D views.
* TV View Watch your matches in new full screen TV view and customise your match day screen with widgets to view the information you need as a football manager, be it player performance, match action zones, pitch radar, latest scores and many more.
* Assistant Manager Feedback Pre-match and in-match feedback from your Assistant Manager on how the team is performing and your player's motivation levels, as well as hints on how your tactics are working and how you could outwit the opposition's tactics.
* Improved Media
* Press Conferences
* Transfer System
* Transfer Rumours
* Board Confidence
* Preferred Moves
* Female Manager
* Realistic Finances
* Updated Competitio.ns
* Widescreen Support