£1.99 on Steam
with very positive reviews.
It's currently today's Daily Deal on IndieGameStand at $0.25. Bargain, worth a shot I think at that price if you like your word based RPGs.Words for Evil is a fast paced word game combined with a fantasy RPG.
It features everything you expect from an RPG, including combat, hero progression, loot and more, all built on top of word game mechanics.
• Full keyboard support - The game moves as fast as you can type
• Four separate word games - Battle monsters, unlock chests, defuse traps and cheat death
• 16 Heroes to unlock, each with their own skill sets
• Nearly 100 monsters to defeat
• 6 beautiful stages to discover and explore
• Deep combat system - Buffs, critical hits, armor, character attributes, disables, attack modifiers...
• Track your progress with the bestiary and stat pages