Thought this was a good deal as Stomp is worth at least £20 alone - not including the meal. Really fab show. Tickets are available from 8th May to 1st August (Mon, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun). Full details below:-
Celebrating its 7th sensational year in London, Stomp is now Fresher, Faster and Funnier than ever before, with new routines, new choreography and new music.
This multi-award winning show has a universal language of rhythm, theatre, comedy and dance. Eight performers use everything from Zippo lighters, plastic bags, bin lids and even the kitchen sink to hammer out an explosively feel good rhythm.
Planet Hollywood is a madhouse of giant proportions in the heart of London's West End and Theatreland. From the scurrying servers, to the continuous soundtracks to the most hip music videos, the sound of happy kids, the visual overload of a collection of museum- quality film memorabilia, Planet Hollywood's atmosphere is absolutely unique. Celebrities are known to pop by, however most diners are parents with kids or groups out for fun. The food is fantastic, the atmosphere electric, why not try it for yourself.
* Spaghetti pomodoro - Fresh basil, roma tomato sauce, extra virgin olive oil and aged parmesan cheese blended with spaghetti
* Classic ph burger, classic cheeseburger or veggie burger (V) - Fresh 100% ground beef patty or bread crumbed potato patty with carrots, peas, sweet corn, seasonings and spices. Served with cheese if requested and lettuce, tomato, onion and pickle on our fresh baked sesame seed bun Our burgers are cooked Medium Well unless otherwise requested. Our burgers and sandwiches are served with a side of fries or a House Salad
* Grilled chicken caesar salad - Crisp romaine lettuce tossed with fresh croutons, Planet Hollywood's own traditional Caesar dressing and aged parmesan cheese served with or without grilled chicken
* Southwestern salad - Fresh grilled chicken, black beans, fontina cheese, diced tomatoes, tortilla strips and chiffonade of romaine lettuce tossed in lime cilantro and peanut vinaigrette
* Cajun Spice Chicken Breast - Grilled chicken breast with Cajun spices topped with melted Swiss cheese and served on a fresh baked bun with creole mustard, lettuce, tomato and red onions
Your meal is one course and includes a soda from a selected menu. Any additional items such as additional courses or drinks are not included.
Stomp Ticket Face Value normally up to £35
* Package details
o Monday, Thursday and Friday - dinner at 18.00 and show at 20.00
o Saturday - lunch at 13.00 and show at 15.00
o Sunday - lunch at 16.00 and show at 18.00
* Top price seats normally up to £35 per person
* Seat numbers alert: At present, we are unable to tell you your seat numbers when booking tickets. However, seats are allocated by the theatre as soon as you book your tickets and will be the best available from a pre-set allocation. All seats booked in the same booking will, of course, be together in the theatre. In the very unlikely event of this not being possible we will call you and give you the option of cancelling your booking
* To claim your table reservation and tickets, please present a copy of your confirmation email and the credit card you made the booking with when arriving at the restaurant and at the venue. Your tickets will be held for you to collect at the venue's box office one hour before the performance
* No dress code
* No age restrictions
* Running time: 1hr 40mins