many thanks to Psycost for the info about the silver model!USE THIS LINK
Ok, so I've never used DealsMachine before, nor can I comment on how good this bike is.
We're moving office soon and I'm looking to get a bike to do a bit of lunchtime cycling and shift a bit of the timber that I will gain over the festive period.
This same bike seems to be at least £200 more anywhere else, it certainly looks an 'interesting' style.
● Lightweight, easy to fold, durable
● Compact form, easy to store in closet, load in car or take on the train
● Double disc brake, better braking performance
● Aluminum alloy frame, durable and lightweight
● 15 - 20cm adjustable saddle
● Anti-slip thickened rubber tire, safer to ride
● Max load bearing: 110kg
● It only takes 0.1 cubic meter space after folding