• Ultimate version of critically acclaimed and commercially successful Street Fighter IV.
• 35 playable characters: 10 new fighters added to the original 25 fighters
• 19 stages: 6 all-new stages join the original 13
• Enhanced Online Mode: Tag Match Mode: 2-player lobby where players practice until they are challenged – Tournament Mode: User-created Multiplayer lobbies – SFIV Channel: Watch and save replays of other online fights
• 2 Bonus Stages added: The famed SFII bonus stages return
• Revised Challenge Mode features new challenges to master
• Street Fighter TV: Watch replays of top matches
• Additional enhancements include: – Retuned and Rebalanced Characters – Each fighter receives an additional Ultra Attack, for a total of two each – Enhanced Storylines and rivalries – All-new Gallery mode featuring new art and animation
The follow-up to the critically acclaimed Street Fighter IV will further redefine the fighting game genre with classic 2D Street Fighter fighting action, a host of new and returning characters, more advanced online gameplay, enhanced ultra combo system and more. Super Street Fighter IV features the full roster of 25 characters from Street Fighter IV such as Ryu, Ken, Crimson Viper, Abel, El Fuerte, and Rufus, while adding about eight new characters to the world of Street Fighter IV. The impressive new roster includes classic combatants from previous Street Fighter games like T. Hawk, DeeJay, Guy, Cody and Adon as well as all-new characters such as the mysterious and deadly female fighter, Juri. The addition of Juri also brings another first to the Street Fighter franchise as she is the first fighter in series history to utilize the legendary Tae Kwon Do fighting style. Beyond characters, Super Street Fighter IV adds an enhanced Ultra Combo system as well as major enhancements to the online and offline gameplay modes introduced in Street Fighter IV.
Enhanced online modes: Team Battles: players can participate in up to 4 vs. 4 elimination battles. Endless Battle: Up to eight players can participate in an endless elimination match. Replay Channel: Players can view recorded matches from around the world.
More classic Street Fighter characters re-imagined for a new generation of gamers, including favorites DeeJay, T Hawk, Guy, Cody and Adon.
New challenger: mysterious female Juri is the first character in Street Fighter history to utilize the Tae Kwon Do style.
Bonus Stages: Car stage: Annihilate the car with regular and special moves before the time runs out. Barrel stage: Players are given 20 barrels and must destroy as many as they can within the time limit.
All playable Street Fighter IV characters will be unlocked out of the box. Gameplay has been rebalan
i am a newbie in games but do a search first and thought this is a good deal?