Building on the critically acclaimed Ferrari Challenge racing simulation engine, SuperCar Challenge heralds the addition of the sexiest supercars on the planet while improving on its spiritual prequel in every way.
The very best supercars will be available to throw around the most celebrated corners on the racing calendar. Experience the thrills and spills that come with harnessing the full grunt of an Aston Martin DB9, the Lamborghini Murcielago RGT, the McLaren F1 and many more! Of course, the game caters for the Ferrari fans too with a selection of favourites making the cut from 2008's Ferrari Challenge.
More than 20 licensed race tracks will also be available, with old favourites such as Silverstone and Spa mixed in with the joys of N?rgring. Several fictional circuits are also available such as the French 'Riviera' street circuit.
* Full 1080p high resolution graphical display.
* Realistic rain results in slippery curbs, increased braking distances, slippery grass, standing water, back spray from opponent cars, increased opponent errors and of course, it looks very pretty!
* Get straight into the supercar action with cars ranging from the Lamborghini Murcielago RGT, to the Aston Martin DB9, to the McLaren F1, to our previous favourite the Ferrari FXX.
* Intricately detailed licensed tracks ranging from favourites such as Silverstone and N?rgring to less well known greats such as Mugello Italy.
* Challenge Mode: This career mode allows you to tour the globe taking on the various racing challenges that are thrown at you. Whether that means simply taking pole, completing a race with no damage or simply staying on the track in wet conditions, you'll be scored on every aspect of your race. This score will then translate into Race Points, which you can use to buy new cars for your showroom, test drive new cars or buy one of the many livery packs and vinyl elements intended for car decoration.
* Other Modes: Tournament Mode, Arcade Mode, Quick Race and 16-player online/LAN multiplayer.
* Vinyl Shop: Ferrari Challenge's praised livery creation tool has been taken and improved considerably, allowing you to design and place your own logos on any car in your showroom.
* Expert Tutorials: Top Gear and 5th Gear's Tiff Needell will be recording full voiceovers for the game, including tutorials for 16 of the toughest racks in the game.
* Dynamic AI: Rival drivers will get better or worse depending on how you race so you'll always have a decent challenge going on around you. Of course, should you wish to have consistent AI you can switch this mode off. Drivers will also have their own battles with or without your influence and will make mistakes even if they're half a lap ahead or behind you.