Release Date: 05 March 2010
Supreme Commander 2 is the next installment in the award-winning Supreme Commander series that boasts numerous game enhancements, in-depth Campaign Mode, multiplayer online and a unique storyline that represents a new dimension in real-time strategy gaming.
As one of three enigmatic commanders, you must strive to achieve global supremacy by forging vast armies over land, air and sea, complete with experimental war machines that could tip the balance of power at any moment. Prepare to experience brutal warfare on a breathtaking scale!
Set 25 years after the events of the original game, Supreme Commander 2 begins with the assassination of the newly elected president of the Colonial Defense Coalition. The CDC members - the United Earth Federation, the Order of the Illuminate, and the Cybran Nation - deny involvement, blame each other and a galactic war ensues!
* Take on the role of three enigmatic commanders, former friends from each of the unique factions - The United Earth Federation (UEF), The Illuminate and the Cybran Nation - who get dragged into a conflict of galactic consequences.
* Explore a rich, character-driven single-player game which spans over 18 missions and delivers a new level of emotional connection to the real-time strategy genre, or take the battle online for an exhilarating multiplayer experience.
* Fight action-packed battles on a massive scale, waging war with enormous land, air and naval units in visually spectacular environments, brought to life by all-new rendering technology and a true evolution of real-time strategy controls.
* Upgrade and customise armies with new weapons and technology and deploy them instantly on the battlefield, turning a base-level tank into a high-powered, multi-barreled, anti-aircraft-sporting multipurpose battle unit.
* Deploy wild experimental war machines that can change the balance of power at any given moment.
* Experience a streamlined economy and redesigned UI that put the focus squarely on combat, battlefield tactics and high-level strategic decision making, and give improved player feedback in Strategic Zoom view.