£12.85 @ Shopto
- More than 20 fighters to choose from:
- Capcom: Ryu, Chun-Li (Street Fighter), Batsu (Rival Schools), Alex (Street Fighter III), Morrigan (Darkstalkers), Soki (Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams), Mega Man Volnutt (Mega Man Legends), Roll (Mega Man), Saki (Quiz Nanairo Dreams), Viewtiful Joe, PTX-40A (Lost Planet) and many more!
- Tatsunoko: Ken the Eagle, Jun the Swan (Science Ninja Team Gatchaman), Yatterman, Doronjo (Yatterman), Casshan, Tekkaman, Polymar, Karas, Ippatsuman and Gold Lightan, plus many more!
- Two-man tag-team action: Players build their own perfect team and use Assist Attacks and each character's special moves to create their own unique fighting style.
- Four button fighting controls: Easy-to-understand four button control scheme opens gameplay up to new players with familiar movements and combos.
- Depth of gameplay: Once the basics are mastered, players can go deeper into the fighting game controls to master Aerial Rave air combos, Delayed Hyper Combos, Mega Crash defensive moves, Assault attack moves and the Baroque extended combo system.
- Fast-paced action and huge attacks: Each characters has a unique arsenal of moves, including spectacular Hyper Combos that literally take over the screen with devastating results.
- 3D characters, 2D fighting gameplay: As in Street Fighter IV, Tatsunoko Vs Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars has bright, 3D rendered characters battling it out in familiar 2D style.