I know its expensive, but considering this is a 30m cable and has a built in booster to keep the signal strength.
I'm currently using this to send SkyHD to my bedroom and can confirm it works great and the picture is perfect.
I have also used it to send a 1080p signal and confirm this works a treat too.
* For digital Audio/Video transmission of up to 5 GB/sec
* Next-generation digital interface for consumer LCD and Plasma screens
* Ideal for use with WiresNX HDMI Passive Reapeater
* Double sheilded to reduce radio interferance
* Fully compatible with version 1.2 of the HDMI specification
* High-end performance at an unbelievable price
* Double shielded non-migratory Oxygen Free Copper conductors throughout
* Individual Al-Mylar Aluminium foil shielded signal cables for improved picture and sound-to-cable signal migration
* Flexible PVC outer jacket to bend and fit into the tightest of spaces
* What Plasma and LCD TV Annual Awards, 2006-2007: Best Cable Brand of the Year 2007