Award Winning freesat HD Digital Box
(Only available in UK)
The HDFS Satellite HD Digital Receiver with freesat has been designed for the reception of both Standard Definition (SD) and High Definition (HD) programming. The freesat specification offers a fully featured Electronic Programme Guide (EPG), interactive ‘Red Button’ services using MHEG-5 and HD programmes from ITV HD.
The HDFS allows multimedia playback of movies, music and pictures from external USB devices, memory cards and Compact Flash or via a networked PC using the Ethernet port. The network connectivity can be extended further with the addition of the TechniSat USB-WLAN adaptor to provide a wireless solution.
In addition to freesat mode, the HDFS has a TechniSat mode which offers the extended features and functions expected of a TechniSat receiver, such as multi-satellite reception using DiSEqC and motor control.
- The choice of over 140 digital channels and services
- Reception of all Freesat HD and SD channels
- No subscription
- 8-day Electronic Programme Guide (EPG)
- Pause live TV, Timeshift and record to external hard drive
- Playback of music, pictures & movies from USB, card reader or networked PC
- WiFi support for wireless connectivity (additional TechniSat WLAN antenna required)
- Support for BBC iPlayer – when available.
- Ultra-low standby power: 0.25 watts
- Full 3 year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Ultra-low standby power: 0.25W
- USB ports – front & rear - Host for USB Hard Drive
- Card readers – SD/MS/MMC & Compact Flash
- TechniSat mode offering DiSEqC 1.2 functionality with motor control for multi-satellite reception
- Scrolling alphanumeric display
- Easy first time installation with AutoInstall
- Extensive on-screen help
- HDMI lead included
- Dedicated Helpline
Much better receiver than the Humax for a similar price, 3 years warranty, fantastic build quality, single tuner recording (via USB Hard Disk/USB Stick), and disecq motor control to pick up free to air channels on other satellites.