Only £99.99 for a receiver that is similar to the Dreambox 7020!!!!!
The rrp is £199. The offer ends today. It has a lot of Third Party support for the forum.
NOTE: This is NOT FREEVIEW or SKY receiver!. This device is intended for reception of FTA (Free To Air) and encrypted channels. For encrypted channels you either need to buy card from TV provider, etc.
* Linux Home Multimedia Center running on Enigma
* PVR Ready
* 9in1 Memory Card Reader
* Ethernet Communication Port
* Unlimited Channel Memory
* 2x Smart Card Readers
* 1x Common Interface (CI)
The TM-9100 is a PVR ready Satellite Receiver that uses a Sharp tuner which is both sensitive and fast, having a low-threshold which enables it to find and capture weak signals.
The booting of the TM-9100 is very fast, taking less than 10 seconds from power OFF. In Standby Mode, when the TM-9100 is turned ON, the booting is instantaneous, taking less than 1 second.
The TM-9100 can be updated via memory card by the 9in1 card reader, being able to upload and download (backup) data, view photos, play music, etc. This can be used simultaneously with the Hard Drive. Multi Booting from the HDD, Memory Card and Flash is also available.
The TM-9100 has a built-in fan which is quiet and is only active when the hard drive overheats.
The TM-9100 is based on Enigma open source and is capable of: Tuxbox project, Telnet, etc.
· Fully DVB compliant
· Linux open source ; Standard Linux API
· Getting various Linux applications
· 252MHz IBM PowerPC Processor (350MIPS)
· Internal Hard Drive (HDD) support for PVR
· Multi-Slot Flash Memory Card: SD, Olympus, Memory Stick, MMC, Smart Media Card etc. supported
· 10/100M Ethernet interface
· 2x Smart card slots
· S/PDIF interface (Optical & Coaxial) for Dolby bit stream out
· Sharp Tuner (2~45 Msps, SCPC scan)
· 1x Common Interface (CI) slot
· Firmware/Software upgrade through: Serial (RS232C), Memory Card, Ethernet & Internet
· Unlimited TV/Radio channel storage
· Very quick channel change time ; < 1 second
· Support multiple LNB switching control (DiSEqC 1.0, 1.1 & 1.2)
· Full automatic satellite/service scan
· Smart Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
· OSD & VBI Teletext
· Variable aspect ratio (4:3, 16:9)
· 24 OSD Language menu
· Programmable event timer
· Parental Control
· C & Ku band reception
· Video Out: RGB, CVBS, S-Video & YPbPr selectable