Release Date: 23 Mar 2007
* Play as all 4 Turtles characters: Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello and Michelangelo are represented with unique combat skills and acrobatic moves.
* Relive the movie: The game follows the movie plot and includes all same key environments, characters and enemies.
* Combat Evolution: Begin the game playing as a single character, then rejoin the family to fight as a team with the option of collaborative, combat moves.
* Exciting Action Experiences: Acrobatic jumping from rooftops, scaling tall buildings, diving down sewer pipes, pole-vaulting moves, and flying with nun-chuck weapons.
* Special Video Game Bonuses: Some enemies from the original comic book series will feature as guest stars in the video game!
* Go Multiplayer on Handhelds: the handheld consoles will feature special Multiplayer features with special gameplays and environments via Wi-Fi or Internet.
In the new TMNT world the Ninja Turtles are no longer confined to sewer system and are now both above and below ground in the world. Strange events have been occurring in New York City fast-moving shadows, strange star alignments, and creatures attacking the city. Is the wealthy and mysterious industrialist Max Wintersinvolved? The city needs the Turtles now more that ever, but they are in their most trying time as heroes and as a family.
While Leonardo was away on a special training mission his brothers Michelangelo, Donatello and Raphael became lost and directionless. With the city and family at stake, it's up to Leonardo with Zen Master Splinter to restore unity and ninja discipline to the Turtles.
* PC Operating System: Windows® XP / Vista
* PC CPU Type and Speed: Pentium® II 400 or equivalent
* Hard Drive Space (MB): 1.6GB
* Memory: 512MB
* Graphics: RADEON® 8500 or NVIDIA® GeForce 3 or better *
* Audio: Any 100% Directx 9.0c compatible soundcard