While the Tekken series is known for its extremely impressive and intensely action-packed cinematic cutscenes, this one for Tekken 6 is surprisingly deliberate in its pacing, starting off with a long shot of a dusty old cityscape. Eventually a mysterious figure, whose face is concealed by a wide-brimmed hat, slowly appears, walking calmly. Cut to Jin Kazama getting sent careening through a wall...in walks Lili, looking smug. Jin struggles back to his feet and the previously described sequence with their fight plays. Hwoarang leaps off of his bike, which explodes...but during this bizarre entrance, Jin unleashes his hidden power, switching to his intimidating devil form. Hwoarang isn't fazed, though, and proceeds to kick some of the stuffing out of Devil Jin. So Devil Jin does what any winged fiend would do in this situation. He flies up, gathers a whole bunch of energy, and fires a massive beam of light towards a nearby tower, which cuts in half and collapses on his two opponents.
* Gorgeous Graphics: The advanced high-definition graphics and 3D animation technologies create the most impressive HD visuals in Tekken history.
* The Largest Character Roster Ever: Master 40 unique fighters representing the world's top martial arts styles! The character line-up includes 34 beloved characters, such as Jin, Heihachi and Kazuya, as well as 6 brand new characters with unique fighting styles and combo systems!
* Compete and Battle Globally: Prove your supremacy against players from around the world with Online VS Mode!
* Endless Possibilities to Customise: Create new characters and customise them with every imaginable detail. Customise their hairstyles, apparel, fashion accessories, tattoos, etc. Then take your own ultimate fighters online!
* Dynamic, Interactive, Destructible Environments: Punch your enemies through concrete walls or kick them through floors to open a whole new battleground. The stages go through dynamic changes ranging from a sudden attack helicopter crash to vehicle explosions!