* Stunning Graphics: The beauty of Tekken is re-created on the handheld console, delivering one of the most realistic graphics on a handheld platform. A variety of destructible objects pump up the action on 19 stages!
* Variety of Characters: Play as one of over 30 characters, including classics Jin, Heihachi, Paul, Law and more. New characters Lili and Dragunov join the classic cast with all-new fight styles and moves. Collecting victories to lead your character to become king rewards you with ending movies for each character!
* Customisable Characters: Use your fight money to customize your characters - with more than double the items seen in Tekken 5, the sky's the limit on the unique look your character will have!
* Ad-Hoc Multiplayer Battles! Using Wi-Fi connectivity of the PSP platform, you can battle against your friends - take your customized, original character against theirs and let the battle unfold!
* Bonus Mini-Games: Mini-games provide a little breather from heart-pumping fighting action for more fun against friends!
Tekken: Dark Resurrection for PSP takes all the top elements from the latest arcade version of the world's best-loved fighting game and introduces a host of new, PSP-exclusive features to deliver great mobile gaming.
As you would expect from any Tekken game, the graphics are razor sharp, pushing the PSP to its limits. Two new characters from the arcade version, Dragunov and Lili, allow PSP owners the chance to try out some new moves. With the return of classic fighter, Armor King, the list of combatants goes up to a jaw-shattering 30 characters, each ready to fight across 19 ass-kicking stages. In addition to the conventional arcade set-up, a variety of new game modes deliver a "play anytime, anywhere" experience, perfect for gaming on the go, and the inclusion of wireless two-player, head-to-head combat means that you'll be able to stuff your mates any time, any place.
With extra items to customise your fighter and new movie sequences, exclusive to the PSP, Tekken: Dark Resurrection is the ultimate beat'em-up experience. You'll need to fight harder than ever before to rise through the ranks and beat down all opposition. With competition this intense, it's a good thing you can take the PSP anywhere to help hone your fighting skills...