Telesteps Red Line is based on the same innovative technology and made from the same top-class materials as all ladders in the Telesteps family. The difference between the original Telesteps, which has automatic locking for the whole ladder, and Telesteps Red Line is that the Telesteps Red Line have a manual lock for each tread. This provides a ladder that is just as safe and flexible, but at a lower price.
* One ladder for every situation
* Always the right length
* Always at a safe angle
* This telescopic ladder can help you reach heights of up to 4.4 metres, anywhere
* Virtually no space is too confined - the retracted ladder is just 78cm high
* It can be extended to its full length or step by step, so you have the right working height and a safe angle
* The hardwearing aluminium tubes and perfect fit ensure the ladder has the stability required for daily use