Ok I bought this router recently to upgrade my home wireless from G to N-300. I was on a pretty tight budget so ended up with this one from Ebuyer. I had low expectations due to the price and never having heard of the company but it is a really nice piece of kit.
Signal strength is excellent. I only have 150mbps adaptors in the laptops at the moment as I'm still waiting on the 300mbps cards to arrive. Up in the bedrooms I get about a 140mbps connection which is a huge improvement over my old d-link wireless router.
Useful info I can think of (good and bad!):
* Initial set up is done in a few mouse-clicks through a wizard.
* It seems to be well supported by the manufacturer. There are a few new firmware updates available from the website.
* It says it is for cable broadband but this isn't necessarily the case. If your home broadband is delivered to you by a standard RJ45 network cable then this will work.
* There is a wealth of options on the config page which are all well documented on screen.
* It is a Chinese company so the documentation isn't in fluent English. Despite this it is all still easily understandable
* It seems to block all but the most common ports by default (which is a good thing imo). It did block my smtp and pop ports which prevented mail being delivered or sent from Outlook until I unblocked it. Obviously if you use web based email (hotmail, gmail etc) this won't affect you.
In short it is a decent bit of kit that does the job on a budget!