* Humans vs. cyborgs in a movie spin-off that's surprisingly effective for fans of both action and character drama Newsday,
* This show lives up to its franchise's reputation for suspenseful action TV Guide,
* Director David Nutter gets the series off to a rousing start, practically packing every frame with suspense, special effects and an urgency that drives this show like an incessant drumbeat Hollywood Reporter,
* One of the more humanizing adventures in science fiction to arrive in quite a while, the series is taut, haunting, relevant, and an exploration of adolescent exceptionalism rendered without the cheerleading uniforms and parody of HEROES New York Times,
* As much as the show recalls the movies, it also recalls some of the best work ever done in the genre for TV: the Buffy universe of Joss Whedon. Most every blast of portent and bombast is lightened by a throwaway joke; scenes of intense action and violence give way to equally well-realized scenes of domestic life that root the fantasy in emotional reality USA Today,
* Under director David Nutter and show-runner Josh Friedman, the first two hours roll a slick brand extension off this profitable assembly line Variety.
*** Season 2 also listed for £14.85 ***
Don't forget to run thru Quidco for 3% back.