I noticed that tesco breakdown is now provided by RAC instead of greenflag.
This deal is for vehicle cover only, when I compared the same cover with the RAC (as it is provided by them) it's £128 (with online discount) with quidco at £40 it's still more expensive at £88 compared to £63 (no cashback hassle).
- Roadside Assistance - Includes labour at scene of breakdown
- At Home - Assistance within 1/4 mile of your home address
- Recovery - Take your car & up to 8 people home or to your preferred destination
- Onward Travel - We will provide one of the following benefits:
* Replacement car hire or
* Alternative transport costs or
* Hotel accommodation
For cover to apply you must ensure that:
* You are 18 or over
* You are a UK resident
* Your vehicle is no more than 10 years old
* Your vehicle is no more than 5.5 metres in length
* Your vehicle has been serviced as recommended by the manufacturer
* You have a current MOT certificate if applicable